Take a break at rustic ski huts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Ski huts on the slopes and après ski
What would a skiing holiday be without taking a break at a rustic ski hut and après ski? The Salzburger Land region is famous for its many huts that sweeten your day of skiing. Top up your energy levels with Pinzgau and Tyrolean home cooking or enjoy a drink on the sun terrace. Unstrap your skis, take your goggles off and look forward to a well-earned rest at one of the many huts on the slopes that entice you to take a break in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
A selection of huts in Hinterglemm
- Rosswaldhütte by the Rosswald lift, products from its own farm, sun terrace
- 12er-Treff on the Zwölferkogel with large umbrella bar, sun terrace and loungers
- Breitfußalm, mountain restaurant on the Zwölferkogel with sun terrace
- Bergstadl by the Westgipfelbahn cable car
- Ellmau Alm with products from its own farm and sun terrace
- Forsthofalm in the valley head
- Gerstreitalm by the Schattbergbahn cable car
- Grabenhütte, famous for it sausage specialities
- Hintermaisalm on the Zwölferkogel slope
- Huberalm with fresh specialities from its own organic farming
- Lindlingalm (closed on Mondays)
- Stefflalm, a traditional hut in the valley head with many of its own products
- Wallegg Alm near the Hochalmbahnen cable cars with fantastic après ski
A selection of huts in Saalbach
- Bärnalm at the top station of the Bernkogelbahn cable car with sun terrace and umbrella bar
- Hacklbergeralm with home-made specialities
- Hinterhag Alm
- Panorama Alm
- Schönleitenhütte with traditional local cooking and home-made pastries
- Skyrest on the Schattberg eastern peak
- SonnAlm on the Reiterkogel at the Sunliner bottom station
Towards the end of the day's skiing when the slopes are slowly emptying, music and a happy mood can be heard from the bars on the slopes signalling that the après ski hour has begun. Party to the latest hut hits and round off your day of skiing together with international guests. Saalbach-Hinterglemm places great importance on its après ski culture and has quite rightly earned its top place as one of the most popular après ski destinations. Roughly 40 cosy huts and numerous snow bars, pubs and discos invite you to party. Whether it's at the Bigfoot next to the Zwölferkogel middle station, at the 12er-Treff, in the Après Ski Paleis or the stylish eva,alm in Saalbach: there are plenty of opportunities to party.
Top up on rays of sunshine, let your gaze wander over the panorama and enjoy the wonderful mountain hut treats: the huts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm welcome you with cosiness, a rustic ambience and hospitality.
Enjoy the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn to the full. You are not just indulged with culinary treats in the huts but also at the Hotel DAS ZWÖLFERHAUS of course: our gourmet half-board with breakfast buffet and evening menu with several courses, wellness and warm hospitality are inclusive for all guests at the Zwölfer on your skiing holiday. Does that sound like a good offer? Then send us a non-binding enquiry and we will instantly make you an irresistible offer for your holiday!